Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Egg

At the doctor's appointment today, we found that we only have one mature egg. I was a little frustrated, but the doctor said that to have just one is very common unless I had taken 3 shots a day, and not to worry. The egg we had last time only measured 18 mm, and this one was 22 mm, so that's a big plus. Also, for the first time ever, my lining is right where it should be. I will still take the progesterone suppositories (ugh), but it is more as as insurance policy than because my body isn't doing what it needs to do.

Jeff is going to give me the Ovidrel shot tonight at 9:00 to induce my ovulation, and then we go in on Monday at 12:30 to do the insemination. After that, it is the dreaded 2ww . . . again.


Sonogram: $100

No comments: