Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Doctor's Visit


In regard to today's sonogram, I have good news, bad news, and great news. The good news is that I have THREE eggs this time, which is two more than I had last time, so that is terrific. The bad news is that they are still too small and that I need 3 more of those shots which are, as I've said before, freakishly expensive. Just before I could really freak out though, I got the really great news: One of the doctor's patients who got pregnant donated their shots to the clinic, and the doctor gave them to me for free. Not only that, as if that wasn't wonderful enough, I got 5 shots instead of 3, so my three eggs are almost guaranteed to be big enough by this weekend. Talk about the hand of God, huh? I just couldn't believe it, but thank you, Jesus! To paraphrase Blanche Dubois, I am very grateful for the kindness of strangers. I have the next sonogram on Saturday, and I will have one shot each day until then.


Sonogram: $100

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Awesome news! Hang in there lady!