Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

6 DPO


Well, I'm 6 dpo (days past ovulation), and if it hasn't already, the egg should be implanting in my uterus today or tomorrow. For the record, we don't have any problems fertilizing the eggs, it is just that they haven't been able to implant properly and have died. So, I'm pretty sure we are pregnant now, it's just a matter of whether or not we will STAY pregnant.


I'm having all kinds of symptoms, but because I'm taking progesterone, that could explain them away. I've learned the pregnancy symptoms start when the body starts producing progesterone, and since I'm forcing my body to create it, I get the symptoms. I do have one or two that I have never had before, though, so cross your fingers!


My period is due June 9, so that is the day I'll do the pregnancy test. Only 6 more days, wow! Jeff had wanted me to wait til he got home from Chicago on the 15th, but because of my progesterone issues, the doctor said that we have to test ASAP so that we can keep track of what is going on. I hate that Jeff will miss the testing, but on the bright side, if I'm not pregnant, he won't have to be here for the depression.

No comments: