Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Change of Events


To all of you who have assured me that God would provide a way, you were entirely right. Jeff just called to let me know that we should go ahead and do the treatments this month. Almost immediately after that my period started, and my next appointment is tomorrow morning at 9:15. Not only that, but they won't have to do any blood work tomorrow, so that saves us $90. Thank you, Jesus, for answering so many prayers!
This is, however, the last time we can afford to try the treatments, at least for now. I'm nearly finished with my teaching degree, and so either in January 2009 or September 2009, depending on whether I get pregnant, I will start student teaching. That will cost us quite a bit of money, as we have to pay for the program and I will also have to be off of work for three months. After that, when I have a job teaching, we will be able to try fertility again, but it could be an entire year before we will have the time and the resources to try again. So, please pray for us that we will be able to conceive this month. As much as both Jeff and I want me to be a teacher, we want to be a mommy and a daddy even more.

No comments: