Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Look and Side Effects


I was a little tired of the same old look for this blog, so here is the new template. I have also changed the title to "Hoping for a Miracle", as that seemed more appropriate. I hope you like it!


I've been having some weird side effects lately, which I'm sure are from the new round of shots. Even though they are the same thing as the ones I has before, they are from Europe, so maybe they're mixed a little differently. In any case, I feel weird! I am tired all the time but I find it nearly impossible to sleep, and I keep getting little aches and pains around the injection site and in my stomach. None of these things are too awful, but the exhaustion is making it hard to get any school work done when all I want to do is curl up with the dog and take a nap!

No comments: