Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mark 11:24


I have received many comments on how positive I am with this whole fertility thing, and to be honest, I'm not all that positive. I have lots of doubts and fears and worries, and when I'm not being vigilant, a nasty little voice whispers in my ear that I will never, ever have children. Jeff's grandparents, who are wonderful people, sent me a Bible verse that I hang on to. It is Mark 11:24:


"That is why I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours."


I choose to hang on to that one, and I choose to stay positive and believe that I am pregnant right this second, even though I won't know for two weeks. Now, realistically, I know that I may not be pregnant, that we may have to try several times, and that we may never have a biological child, but I firmly believe that God has a plan for us. Whatever he chooses for us will be even better than anything I could choose for us, and that is a comfort to me. So, until I know that I am not pregnant, I choose to believe that I am!

No comments: