Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Day

I'm having a feel-good day today, which is so nice. I think I will always have a minor pain in the back of my head, but as long as it doesn't get any bigger, I can still go on about my day. I've been making sure I get a little caffeine each day, and I'm drinking plenty of water, both of which seem to help.

Tomorrow starts the fourth month, can you believe it? It seems like I have such a long way to go, and yet, I'm nearly half way there. I just can't wait to feel the baby move! I am dying to start shopping, but I won't let myself until I know for sure what we are having. Otherwise, as Jeff says, we'll have a little boy who has a pretty princess room. So, for now, I make do with looking through catalogues! Isn't this Fisher-Price Rainforest toy adorable? There's a whole line of Rainforest items that I am just waiting to buy! Of course, they are gender-neutral, so maybe I could start a little early . . .

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Good to hear you are having a good day! You will have to think about registering somewhere!!! When is your sex ultrasound?? They usually do it around 18 weeks.