Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Falling Behind

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting an update, I apologize! I've been meaning to post for nearly a week, but somehow I haven't gotten there. I am actually feeling better these days, if you can believe it! I have very little nausea, and I have been having more days without headaches than with. My worst physical problem right now is that my skin itches like crazy, but after the headaches and nausea, that's not much of a problem. However, I'd welcome any anti-itch tips. I have tried a few different kinds of lotion and some aloe vera gel, with limited success.

In very BIG news, I felt the baby move on Friday (yes, I know, it's Wednesday already, and I should have told you before)! I was sitting at my desk at work and I felt this strange tickle right below my belly button. It took me a second to realize what it was, but then I ran around and told everyone here. Several other times that day, I felt what reminded me of little bubbles popping. I didn't feel her too often over the weekend, but every now and then I'll get a little reminder that she's in there. It is the most exciting thing!


I took a 16-week belly shot for you, but I will have to upload it later. I'm off to the doctor today for a weigh-in and check-up, and then to schedule the "What Are We Having?" ultrasound. Fun!

No comments: