Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Picture Time





All right, here are a few pix of our little Elizabeth. In the first one, her head is to the left of the picture, and she has her little hand up by her cheek. In the next two, though, she is facing the other direction. I picked the clearest photos, so hopefully you can make them out with no problem. I love the second picture - we caught her in a yawn! In the last picture, her legs are bent at the knee, and she is sucking on her thumb, so her little hand is up to her mouth. How cute is she!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing so great! I see Dr. Haas, that is how I found you when I googled him. So I´ve been following your blog. Congratulations and *prayers*

Bobbie said...

Renni,
If you see this, I'd love to check out your blog. How cool that you found me through Dr. Haas. He and Dr. Le are miracle workers, I swear. In fact, the last cycle we went through was going to be our last, and we had all but given up hope, only to find out that we are pregnant. Hang in there, sweetie!