Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhh . . .

So, the nurse called me and told me to take Extra Strength Tylenol, and then to get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth. After that, I am to arch my back "like an angry cat". I tried it several times now, and as silly as I feel when I'm rocking back and forth and being an angry cat, I have to say that I am feeling much, MUCH better. I still have the pains, but I can walk around and do my job without feeling like my insides are being ripped out. I still have to be careful not to overdo it, and I spend most of my evenings lying on the couch, but Jeff doesn't mind!

2 comments:

Jaxon Lee said...

OUCH! I hear ya...I was in the hospital at about 23 weeks because my round ligament was strained/pulled. Just take it easy :) Don't end up in the hospital!!! Just keep taking Jeff's help! Best wishes!

Renni said...

Hey, your post made me LOL...sounds like you are doing just fine now....meow meow!