Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's a Baby!


It's the coolest thing - when I start pressing on my stomach, I can feel where the baby is laying! She is slightly to the right of my belly button, and it's so awesome. Jeff can't feel any movements as they are still so faint, but he was able to feel the baby. I showed him where she was, and he said, "Oh my gosh, there's something in there!" He's so cute. :-)


We go on Wednesday for the gender-revealing ultrasound, so hopefully Baby is not modest, and will show us what we want to see. I've been dreaming of little boys though, so maybe it's a boy after all . . .

2 comments:

Jaxon Lee said...

I ALWAYS had dreams of a girl when I was pregnant...even after I found out we were having a boy! Aren't you sooooo excited?!?! I will pray Baby is revealing for you...we had to try three times before we could see, and it was Jason who actually saw "it"! Good luck! I can't wait to read your blog tomorrow!!!

Joanna said...

Its Wednesday!! I am having a hard time being patient! Hope baby spreads eagle for you!