Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Friday, September 5, 2008

Belly Pix


Here's the thing: I am dying to start taking "belly shots" so that we can document every stage of this pregnancy, but I can't yet. One of the worst of my side effects of the PCOS is that I gained a lot of weight in my belly. So, I've had a large stomach for years. I haven't gained back all the weight I lost yet, but my pants no longer fit, so I know Baby is growing. I just can't tell where! I want to have those cute little pictures to post here for you, but I suppose I'm just going to have to be patient.


In other news, I am doing a little better with the nausea. I think my tolerance for the nausea meds increased, which is why they weren't working. Now I've been taking two in the morning and at night (which the doc said was fine, no worries!), and I have been doing MUCH better. I am still hoping that things start to get better next week, as I officially enter the second trimester, but if not, at least I can get by now.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I always had to wait to take the belly shots too until 6-7 months I think. Otherwise it just looks like flabby belly. You will get a nice round baby belly though. Glad you are feeling better. I really do hope the M/S goes away for you with the 2nd trimester. Mine lasted all 9 months!