Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Saturday, July 19, 2008

We're Pregnant!

I know this is pretty much old news by now, but Jeff and I are so excited about the baby. I've become addicted to Babycenter.com, which is where I got this picture. According to the site, I'm 5 weeks along, and this is what she looks like. I go to the doctor on Monday morning, and I can't wait!

My flight home was uneventful, and as glad as I am to be with Jeff, I miss my family. I am really having some concerns about raising a baby so far away from both of our families. I don't want our little girl to see our families once a year, and I really think that she would be better off growing up around aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. My sister is pregnant too and so is my sister-in-law, and I think it would be great for Elizabeth to grow up with her cousins. They will be so close in age! Jeff and I definitely have some thing to think and pray about in the next year or so.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I am excited too and have been checking your blog everyday to see if there are any new updates! Of course this is gonna be the LOONGEST 9 months in history. Are you on the New Babycenter yet?? I am over there and its kinda like myspace/facebook and we could be "friends" on there!