Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Monday, July 28, 2008

Symptoms

I have never been so tired in all my life, and I am a woman who has always enjoyed her naps. I feel like I do nothing but sleep, wake up, and then go take a nap. I have also been getting a lot of heartburn, so I take Tums during the day and then Pepcid before bed so that I don't wake up gagging on acid. That is not a pleasant experience! Jeff has been wonderful. Not only does he keep the house neat and running, he doesn't complain. He rubs my aching back and brings me gummy bears, and when I was craving spaghettio's with meatballs, he bought them and cooked them for me, even though he can't stand them. Baby and I are very, very lucky!

We tried for so long to get here that I don't care how many symptoms I have to deal with. Okay, I don't really want the symptoms to get any worse, but if they do, both Jeff and I are up for the challenge. It is all worth it to know that we are going to have a healthy, happy, beautiful baby!

1 comment:

Jaxon Lee said...

"They" say heartburn means the baby will have a lot of hair...it's a hormone thing. I had HORRIBLE heartburn and Jaxon was born with quite a head of hair!!!! I wish I could give you advice about it, but I tried everything that was suggested and it never got better...until he was born of course! Enjoy it all though. You will have some tough times, but it is all worth it!
Janelle