Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu

I know that I am far from the only person worried about this swine flu, but all I can think about it how Elizabeth's immune system is not strong yet, and what could happen to her if she contracted it. I am not taking her out of the house at all if I can help it, so thankfully I don't have to work. We won't even be going to church on Sunday, because I cannot take chances with my baby. We have one confirmed case of the flu in our county - Tarrant - and the Fort Worth ISD has closed down 140 schools til at least May 8. We are only 15 minutes from Fort Worth, so that sealed my decision to keep Bethie at home. Hopefully you are all still safe, and are taking all necessary safety precautions, as we don't want to lose any of you!

No comments: