Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nana and Baptism

There has not been a whole lot to report since Easter, but we're about to have an exciting weekend. My mom - Bethie's Nana - is coming for the weekend, and we're having Little Bird baptised on Sunday! It is going to be so much fun, and we're very excited for the baptism.

Bethie has been having some sleep issues lately, but thankfully only during the day. For some reason, she is not taking her usual naps and is irritable and cranky all day. She'll catnap off and on during the day, but usually only for 10 minutes at a stretch and then she wants to be held when she wakes up. Needless to say, I feel like I've done nothing but sit on the couch all week! Last night it took us forever to get her to sleep. We started at 9:30 and it was after 11:30 before she was out. She did sleep til 5 this morning though, so at least I got a decent amount of sleep. Uh-oh . . . I hear her waking up now!

No comments: