Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




Bethie's first Easter was a lot of fun. Bad Mama forgot all about taking her to see the Easter Bunny til it was too late, but we did get to go to church, which is the important part anyway. Next year we can do the Easter Bunny and Easter eggs.




I took her picture right as she woke up this morning, and then more as we were getting dressed for church. I tried to tame her hair a little but true to form, it stayed as wild as ever and just had a bow in it. We went to King of Glory Lutheran church with Theresa, and Bethie stayed awake through the whole service. Of course, she burped very loudly during the quiet prayer, but that's my girl! We went to a 50's cafe after church and she slept through that, and then we all had a nice, quiet afternoon nap at home.




Theresa's mother sent over Easter dinner for us (we've been adopted by the family, and it is wonderful!), and now we're just enjoying the last part of our Sunday. It has been a beautiful day.




On a side note, for those of you who have been taking an interest in my weight loss during pregnancy, I've lost 30 pounds since I got pregnant. It's crazy, I know, and I now have nothing to wear. I'm not complaining, though!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

So pregnancy had some good side effects, eh? Gonna do it again????

Joanna said...

BTW, Bethie is so adorable! (I am sure you know this.) I love her wild hair.