Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Trinity Update

I don't remember anymore how long ago I started asking for your prayers for myself, and I really can't remember when I asked for your prayers for my friends Debby and Heather who were also trying to conceive after miscarriages. I promised then to let you know how things went, and I finally can.

We are ALL pregnant now, and I have no doubt it is thanks to your prayers and good wishes. Heather is due in February (really, any day now!) and Debby is due in July. She wanted me to wait til she was past the first trimester mark to say anything, so I've been hoping that Heather would not go into labor before I could happily announce that we are all three pregnant together! I called us the Baby Trinity before, and now I can say that, thanks to all of you and the grace of God, our Trinity is complete.

No comments: