Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Requip and Rockers

The Requip works for me, but it seems like I have to up the dose every two nights in order for it to work. I can go as high as 2 mg a night, but I'm already taking 1.5 mg, so I think we're going to have to try something else. I woke up at 3 this morning to take a hot bath as I had such bad cramps in both legs, and that's why I started the Requip in the first place.

In happier news, we are 8 months along now, and the countdown is in the single digits! Jeff and I went to the hospital tonight to register and see Labor and Delivery, and we're going to take a tour next week. We also have a couple of classes coming up, so it's all about Baby now.


Jeff put our rocker together tonight, and I love it! It is cherry with light green cushions, and very comfortable. The picture is of Jeff in the chair, rocking our practice baby. Isn't he cute!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You seriously have a practice baby? You guys are so cute!!! I just wanna squeeze your cheeks. Butt cheeks.

I am getting so excited, I can't wait to see that little girl!