Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby Belly at 24 weeks


I had expected a huge change in my belly from week 20 to week 24, but I don't think it happened. Either that, or my belly just looks a lot bigger in the red shirt than the blue shirt! The new picture is the one that Jeff and I are using for our Christmas cards this year. I was going to take a separate picture for the blog, but after the posing, I didn't want to do it again.
I am having a lot of round ligament pains again, so I think that Elizabeth is going through another growth spurt. She is certainly kicking like crazy! It's funny, because she definitely has a pattern. She is quiet most of the day except for a little kick here and there, but then come dinner time, she becomes a Rockette!
Aside from the ligament pain, I am feeling very well. I have given up on ever getting more energy, but all the other aches, pains, and complaints have pretty much gone away. I have another doctor appointment on Friday, but since I can feel her kick and move all the time, I am not worried. That'll be quite a switch for the doctor - he's used to having to tell me not to freak out!

No comments: