Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Friday, November 7, 2008

Doctor Visit Update


I saw Dr. Krombach on Wednesday. It turns out that I did lose all the weight that I had gained since last visit, so I'm at 0 according to them. However, I saw my regular doctor for my knee on Monday, and they said that I've lost 8 pounds. I certainly don't miss them, but I can't get over the fact that I am more than halfway through my pregnancy and am at -8 for weight gain. Dr. K. assured me that Elizabeth is perfectly fine and healthy though, so I am not complaining! I asked him if he thought she was a girl too, since the ultrasound tech said she was almost sure, and he said that she is definitely a girl. Good news, as I'm planning on buying lots of pink!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

What a cute baby catcher!! Look at those dimples, LOL! Trust me, the baby gets all the nutrition they need regardless of if you gain or not!!! Do not worry!!