Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kicking!

As you know, I am a terrible worrier, despite my best efforts not to be. I suppose since it took so long to conceive Elizabeth, it makes sense that I would worry about her well-being right now, but even after the doctor assures me that she is fine and perfect and healthy, I find myself obsessing. My latest fear has been that something has happened to her since I don't really feel any movements. Every now and again there is a little sensation like a bubble popping that I know is her, but these sensations do not happen very frequently. Last night, however, she gave me three really good kicks while Jeff and I were playing a video game, so I feel much better! At first, I was wondering what in the hell I had eaten that would cause that kind of movement, and then I realized that it was Elizabeth, and not indigestion. :-) So, for now, I am not quite as worried that something might happen to our little girl.

No comments: