Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wow!

My breathing treatments leave me wired and jittery for couple of hours after they're done, so it is once again nearly 2 am, and I am here at the computer.  I spent a lot of time tonight reading over this blog from the very first post, and I am just amazed at all we've experienced.  I had honestly forgotten many things, like the fact that Jeff had to give me hormone injections.  It is so humbling to see all in one place the amazing blessings we have been given in our lives.  We never thought we'd have babies, and here we are now, the proud parents of the most incredible two-year-old girl. 

I am so glad that I have documented this journey because there are so many things I don't want to forget.  This is a good place for me to come when I start feeling like life is just handing us one bad turn after another.  I got a good laugh over the fact that I really believed that I would get a job and start teaching immediately after completing my degree.  It hasn't happened yet, and I graduated nearly two years ago.  You know what, though?  Even though the money has been tight and there has been a lot of stress, it has been worth every moment.  I have gotten to stay home and raise my child, to watch her develop and learn and grow.  I wouldn't trade this for the world, and I truly cannot wait to see what wonders God has in store for us next.


No comments: