Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mmmm . . . Carrots!

Bethie started solid foods tonight, after I took a few days to enjoy the last of her babyhood. I know she's still a baby, but she's getting so big so fast! I love her new abilities though, and she is just so much fun at every stage. I truly never expected to laugh so much with her, or to be able to interact the way we do. She has her own expressions and reactions, and she really is coming into her own little personality. It's amazing to watch, and I am so grateful that I have had all this time at home with her. I start student teaching soon, and it is going to be SO difficult to leave her. However, I am just going to enjoy every day and every minute that we have. Hopefully you will be able to watch the video of Bethie taking her first-ever bites of food. It was carrots, in case you can't tell by the orange splotches all over her bib. :-)

No comments: