Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Sunday, August 23, 2009

12 Month PJs and Arnold Schwarzenegger




She obviously didn't get them from me, but Bethie has L O N G legs. She's in 12 month clothes already!! I had a load of her clothes in the wash when it was her bedtime, and I didn't have a single pair of pajamas that fit. I swear, they fit her last week, but not now! So, I dug through our "12 - 18 Month" drawer, and there was a pair of pajamas just waiting for me. I can't remember who sent them, but I know they came in a box with lots of other clothes. The thing is, we were lucky enough to get LOTS of boxes of clothes, so I can't even thank you properly. However, if you are the ones who sent us the great PJs - they're long john material - thank you, very much!! We went and bought her some 12 month clothes today, and Bethie is only 5-1/2 months old. Again, she didn't get that from me!


The video is of Bethie playing with Arnie, our Chihuahua. They love each other, and so far Bethie has not played too roughly with him. I do have to watch them though, because if he is crabby, he will growl at her when she grabs at him. It is amazing how much that silly dog loves Bethie, though. He has taken to laying on the back of the couch (something he never did before she came) so that he can see into her crib when she's sleeping. If he can't see her, he gets upset! He is definitely a part of the family. :-)

No comments: