Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is it. . .

I cannot believe that we're here already. I am of two minds on this - one part of me says that this has been SO long in coming that it's about time, but the other part of me wonders how we got here so fast. I had my pre-op hospital visit today, I have my little wrist band on, and Saturday morning at 8:00 it all starts. I have to get there at 8, the c-section is at 9:30, and apparently there will be a baby by 9:37 or so!

I started this blog last summer, and part of me never thought I'd be able to really do it. I either wouldn't keep it up or we wouldn't get pregnant, thereby having nothing to report. However, the blog is still here, and we are mere hours away from having our baby. Thank you so much to all of you who have followed along with us, laughed, prayed, and cried with us, and are now standing by to celebrate with us. Don't worry, we're not going anywhere!! It's just that the next time you come to check us out, there will be baby pictures and stats and probably complaints of incision pain. :-) I can't believe we're here, but we are, and I am so glad that you are all with us. Stay tuned to see the little miracle who is the product of all of those prayers, hopes, thoughts, and dreams, and thank you again, a thousand times over, for adding your voices to ours.

All our love,

Bobbie and Jeff

2 comments:

Joanna said...

*Tears!*
I am so happy for you guys! I was just thinking yesterday about that day in Fargo. I was so certain you were pregnant, I wanted to make you test before I left that day and instead I just waited for your phone call. I didn't think you would call if it was neg, so when I saw your number on caller id, I knew it then and there for sure!! I was beyond happy! You too are going to be the best parents ever to that little girl. She is so lucky to have you both. I wish I could be there with you guys to gush over her and enjoy your day with you, just know I will be thinking of you all day and sending good thoughts and prayers! Love you all!

Leila said...

What she said! Bobbie I am so happy for you and even though I may not have always been standing in the foreground my prayers have always been with you as Joanna usually kept me updated. I am so so so happy for you! You are an awesome person and definitely deserve this. Since I met you in Chicago you are somebody that I have looked up to. I wish you all the best and cannot wait to hear all about your special day. Will there be a video broadcast like your wedding? =-)