Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bethie's First Halloween
















Our little princess was a fairy princess for Halloween, and very cute. We took her to a pumpkin patch to get some pictures, and although she is not old enough to really play with anything there, we had a good time. It was a gorgeous day - a definite upside to Texas is the weather this time of year - and it was fun to have a family outing.

Later on, we took her to a few neighbors' homes around here. I think the excitement, and the cotton candy, was a little too much for her, though. She woke up no less than 5 times last night, and kept both Jeff and I up for far too long. She also does did understand that we were supposed to get an EXTRA hour of sleep today!

In other news, I decided to do a good deed, and I donated my hair to Locks of Love. They cut off more than 10 inches, and it is VERY short. I like it, but I do miss the long hair. I really felt called to do this, though, so hopefully a child will get some use out of my mane!

No comments: