Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Although you can't tell from this video I just shot, Bethie has her first cold. She is congested and feverish, but a cool washcloth and some baby Tylenol have done wonders for her disposition. She's been in daycare for three weeks now, so I'm pretty sure that I brought the cold home to her myself. Being in the classroom all day exposes me to all kinds of germs, so it's no surprise, but it is still hard to see your baby be unhappy. She's fine, though, and thoroughly enjoying her Jumperoo!

She has gotten so tall that she is now in 12 - 18 month clothes, and she won't even be six months old til Monday! It is sad for me to say goodbye to the onesies and the footy pajamas, but it is absolutely amazing to watch Bethie grow. She tries to sit up all the time now, so that's right around the corner, and her new sound is "mmm", so maybe we'll hear a "mama" before too long. :-)

No comments: