Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

Friday, July 3, 2009

My Little Bird is Getting So Big!




Little Bird grows and changes every day, sometimes startlingly so. This week alone, she has laughed for the first time, nearly rolled over, and learned to hold herself up on her arms. The other day, I was worried that she hadn't had enough tummy time because she could not (or would not) push herself up on her arms. The very next night, when I flipped her onto her tummy for her bedtime massage, she pushed herself up. I took a bunch of pictures thinking it was a fluke, but nope. She now loves to be on her tummy.


We also bought her a Rainforest Jumperoo so she can start exercising her legs, and she loves that, too. She can only take it for a few minutes at a time, but she likes to show off for us. When she figured out that Jeff and I would clap whenever she jumped, she would jump and then wait for us to clap before she'd jump again. Smart little cookie!

No comments: